Since 1996, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP SA received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid datacenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
Through its 22 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a 'global ICT partner' for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to 'business consulting services', through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and 'It as a service'.
Parallel to its development on its home territory, System Solutions followed a natural geographical expansion to adjacent regions: System Solutions France was created in 2005, with headquarters in Metz and System Solutions Belgium started its activities in 2010, with headquarters in Walloon Brabant and a regional office in Brussels.
People at System Solutions are of paramount importance. Team spirit between the various departments of the company, willingness to introduce innovations, ambition and efficiency represent some of our main corporate values because they are indispensable to the success of our clients' projects.
- Defines the commercial strategy for the Belgian market in relation with the Group;
- Manages oneself a number of customers;
- Supervises the Belgian account managers’ team;
- Sells our products and services by implementing successful sales plans;
- Develops and manages sales pipelines and revenue in Wallonia and Brussels region.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products;
- Contributes to sales team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans;
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand;
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results;
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Min. 10-15 years relevant working experience on the Belgium ICT services market;
- A good understanding of IT industry practices and market knowledge;
- Selling to Customer Needs;
- Eager to meet Sales Goals;
- Negotiation at C Level;
- Leadership and Coaching;
- Capacity to quickly adapt to a new environment;
- Verbal and written communication skills in French, Dutch and English are mandatory;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Self-motivated individual, proactive able to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- Sense of team spirit;
- Sales Planning;
- Building Relationships;
- Developing Budgets.
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers;
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment;
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.